COVID-19 REPOPENING PLAN
Please take a moment to review Mt. Zion's reopening plan, located below. It is our sincere promise that we will adhere to all precautions outlined below to ensure that our congregants & staff are as safe as possible during our in-person events.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Persons having been diagnosed with COVID within the past 14 days, or being in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID in the past 14 days, Please worship online with us @ www.mzprays.org.
When is Mt Zion going to ReOpen?
Saturday evenings in the Sanctuary, starting at 5pm
Sunday Mornings at 9am and 11am in the Tent
Sunday Evenings 6pm in the Tent
Meetings can be scheduled by calling the Church Office, 410-836-7444.
Do I need to wear a mask?
Will Bathrooms be available?
Disinfecting Wipes, and Hand sanitizer will be available.
What if I am not ready to be indoors with others yet?
Do I need to Register to attend a worship service?
Where can I sit?
Ushers will guide you based on your preference. They will also assure Social Distancing will be adhered to between groups, by placing Social Distancing cards on adjoining seats.
What if I don’t feel well?
Have you added any extra safety measures?
We also have added 25% more fresh air into the Tents via of the HVAC.
Classrooms will have air purifiers which filter/recirculate the air 5x per hour.
What can I expect?
- Indoor seating will be organized with an emphasis on Social Distancing
- Pre-Packaged communion will be available for all who attend
- Hand sanitizer and Disinfecting wipes will be readily available
- Face coverings will be available if needed, and must be worn
- Coffee Bar will not be in operation during this phase
- Welcome Desk will be available for anyone needing information or help
- An enhanced cleaning before, and after will be completed
- On Sunday mornings, you will enter through lobby doors
- Ushers handling items will be wearing gloves
- Offering will not be passed, but Offering Boxes will be located in the aisles
- When the service is concluded, Ushers may dismiss by rows (depending on number of persons attending), and you will be asked to immediately proceed outside.
- When the service begins, the lobby will be closed, with exception to use bath rooms and parents of (MZKIDS) Pre K and K.
What can we expect from you?
- Bring and Wear a face mask correctly at all times indoors
- Maintain Social Distancing
- Wash hands frequently and/or use sanitizer
- If you are not feeling well, or have any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of Breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore Throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- If you have underlying health conditions
Please stay home and worship on line with us at, www.mzprays.org